Hello there everyone!
Recently, the founder decided to step down from the group, and put me in control.
I'll do my best to look after the group, and keep it organized as much as possible!
The Heart of a Coordinator-Chapter 5Brendan worked really hard preparing for the following week's contest. After getting Beatrice a bath, trim, and massage, he was finally ready to roll.The Heart of a Coordinator-Chapter 5 by Propower
“Are you feeling good about this one, Bea?” he asked. She responded by squealing with delight. Sure enough, Beatrice's confidence was well-founded; she now had three wins under her belt. They went over to the changing room once more.
“Hi, Lisia and Ali,” Brendan said walking in.
“Oh, hi, Brendan! You were amazing...as I expected. I wonder what I should call this chapter. Ah, I see it now! How about 'There's No Stopping Me Now'? Anyway, like I said, you guys are awesome. Did you know you're the hundredth trainer I ever scouted? I don't know about you, but that means something.”
“100's just a number,” Brendan replied.
“Maybe it is to you, but to me, you mean something so much more,” Lisia continued. “I just can't believe you've come so far! You know, when-I mean if you win t
The Heart of a Coordinator-Chapter 4After a great deal of preparation, it was finally time for Brendan to enter another contest. Throughout the event, there was a Gyarados who performed horribly across the board, roaring at the crowd during the talent round. Nobody had any idea what was going on. When its trainer came into the lobby, he said, “I must have entered the wrong contest!”The Heart of a Coordinator-Chapter 4 by Propower
“Maybe she won't be there this time,” Brendan said as he walked down the hallway to the costume room. He peeked in. Sure enough, no one was there. He didn't get very far, though, before he heard her call out “Brendan!”
“Yes, Lisia?” he replied.
“That was wonderful! At this rate, you're going to be in the Master Rank in no time flat! Okay, I have a bunch of suggestions to improve your act for the next performance...”
“Hey, Lisia!” a boy's voice chimed in. “Hey, wait. Who's this kid?”
“Chaz, this is Brendan,” Lisia said. “He's one of the newest
The Heart of a Coordinator-Chapter 2Lisia ran toward the back of the contest hall with breathtaking speed. Brendan was falling over himself trying to keep up with her. At last, he found her poring over a costume closet.The Heart of a Coordinator-Chapter 2 by Propower
“Ah, this will never do,” she said, poring over a clown suit. “Not this one!” she said, holding what looked like gardening overalls.
“Hi,” Brendan opened. “What are we doing in here?”
“Wait there! This is gonna be really great! Nope...nope...ah, yes! Perfect! Ali, could you give this to Brendan, please?”
With that, her Altaria swooped and brought a red and lightning black vest over to Brendan.
“Ah, that must be Ali from the cafe,” Brendan thought to himself.
“Well, what are you waiting for? Put it on! I want to see it!”
“Now you're starting to sound like my mom. That's pretty strange to be so excited over a newcomer, anyway.”
“Strange, no! I get excited over everybody I scout! I just have a special feelin
|More Journal Entries|
Hello and Welcome to WeLovePokemon ! This is a group for Pokemon Fans arround DA! We love these cute pocket monsters We hope you will enjoy this group and have fun with it
* Be polite in conversations and all other types of operations
* Group accepts only your best Pokemon artwork fully done by you, digitally or traditionally. You can do 3D art etc, however use of someones bases, photos(unless it's a hand made sculpture or plushie etc), written descriptions, etc are not allowed sorry ><
* Only Finished, colored/ shaded artwork may be submitted to the group gallery. Let the group be on a high level, so all scraps, sketches, linearts, WIPs etc will be declined. black and white artowrk or pencil artwork fully finished, with shades, will be accepted. just no plain sketches and linearts please
* Game screenshots, card scans, photos of bought plushies etc are not allowed. if you are not sure if something counts, just ask. only YOUR OWN ARTWORK.
* Only Pokemon realted artwork may be submitted to the gallery (of course)
* I will not accept hentai, gore, vore, strange fetishes, violence (like people/ Pokemon cut in half or dead or really hurt or something) however a small amount of blood is ok
* Ecchi, soft yuri or yaoi, nudity is acceptable if it follows DA rules of course.
* Members can submit ONE picture per week.
* Be sure that you are submitting to the right folder.
* Everything that doesn't fit the gallery or collection will be declined of course, so think beforew you submit please!
* Do not remove art submitted here!
* please read the Gallery folder description here: welovepokemon.deviantart.com/b…
* Have fun!
Any questions? Feel free to ask!